Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Can divorce be taken on the ground of some disease

i am hepatitis b positive....can my wife get divorse on the basis of this?...is hepaptitis b comes under venereal communicable diseases in hindu law???plz advice

Answers (1)

hello dear client, i will suggest you, that there is a ground for DIVORCE on the basis of your diseases but if you had spoken to your wife before your marriage about your diseases or if you had been detected after your marriage then there is a solution to save your married life, for further need you can contact through this services.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I'm a 42 year old Hindu Air Force officer, married in Kanpur in 2006. Seperated on basis of a letter written by my wife in 2013 when I was posted …

Read More

This is a matrimonial question and i belong to hindu religion. on4 march i married. but i didnt told about my past to my husband before marriage. afte…

Read More

What to Do? My marriage date is 03.07.2017.. and I am having 1 month old child...what is the possibility that I get custody of my child as I am non wo…

Read More

Hello I have applied for divorce on adultery ground in district court in bangalore. And in same court i filled DNA petition on paternity. Now my wife …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue