Can divorce be granted on ground of adultry by wife .

Sir, I have call recordings of my wife in which she talk to her sister and tell that when I touch her she tells bad and when other boy touches her she feels excited. In other recording her mother tells her not to talk with other boys. In an other recording she tells her mother that she will not give me anything. I don't know who is the boy. Can I get divorce?

Answers (3)

187 votes

In your case in my opinion you can file a divorce case on the ground of cruelty ie u/s 13(1)(ia ) of the Hindu marriage act the averment made in your quarry amounts to cruelty by your wife to you and if she has an realisationship with any boy then you can file on the ground of adultery also.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

205 votes

Venerated Sir,
As per your query you have raised issues regarding divorce from his wife on the ground of illegal relation with other person. In this issue I would like to inform you that you should collect concrete evidence against his wife for split relation and try to get your wife what she wants with you. For better assistance provide me at the inception of marriage any cohabitation happened between you and your wife. It is also one of the ground for divorce. Feel free to call me through lawrato.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
224 votes

On the ground of adultery you have the provision under the act where you can seek divorce from your wife but adultry is very difficult to prove if think you can prove the same by substantial piece of evidence the certainly you can move towards it

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles