×

Applied for maintenance case other party not attending the hearing

I applied for above sited req. In 2015. Judgement for maintanance I got b4 6 months I.e I applied for 20,000 I got 13,000 . My ex is not attended any court sessions aft that. Summons sent to pay it. But no response

Please confirm did you apply for maintenance under section 24 of Hindu marriage act or section 125 crpc if you applied under crpc and if maintenance Is awarded and he's not attending court get a warrant issues through court. He will be bought by police to court to make payment of maintenance.
If it's under section 24 of Hindu marriage act you have other procedure to recover your amount arrears

Advocate Preeti Joshi