Application for divorce due to Mental harassment by inlaws

My husband and in laws mentally harras me.we are joint family.but now this is not possible to staying in a jointly. Bcz i am going to mad for their mentally harassment. My husband will never staying separate. For me not to stay jointly. Is it possible that I will put a divorce for this reason??

Yes you can file a contested divorce on the grounds of mental torture from your husband and in your in-laws.Remember this is a contested one and it will take time for you to get the decree. If your husband does not appear in court then do not worry you will get a exparte decree.
Thanks.

if you do so it will come as a boomerrang to you only, to be precise a higher court has stated that if a wife separates a hindu son from his aged ailing parents it amounts to cruelty.

the next very thing you will say that you are facing mental torture, i would ask for strict evidences thereof to prove the same, if you can do so the ball will be in court and will request you to file a domestic violence case instead against all the persons who torture you, detailed discussion is necessary