Any other procedure when divorce has already been finalised

My daughter love marrage in 2013 , today we have complete the diyvorce ded procedure, my quation was that any other remaining procedure in fuextuer .

Answers (3)

You have to take divorce decree from court. File a case for divorce in family court. You can use divorce deed as a customary divorce. But for changing name on social entitlements like ration card, pan card, passport etc. there is need of divorce decree from court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

If you have done the divorce procedure under section 13(b) than there is not further procedures left. You just have to complete the legal divorce proceedings in the court and clear all the dues and all with each other for the separation process.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Divorce decree must be obtained from the court and confirmation of divorce from High Court after six months from the decree. This will avoid future complication and make the divorce unchallengeable. Any other kind, except special cases, is not legally acceptable.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

My wife has sent me the case file no of the divorce and date of hearing,but i have not received any notice yet.what does it mean? do i need to attend …

Read More

dear sir. mere bhai ki sadi February 2018 ko hue. sadi ke 7-8 din tak to kuch pata nhi chala uske baad se problem aani suru ho gai. mere bhai ki wife…

Read More

I am muslim woman undergoing divorce battle in family court. My husband is filing urgent application for vacation access. Is it compulsary to reply an…

Read More

1st motion of Divorce is over. I dont want to Divorce my husband now. what can i do. if i dont appear in the 2nd motion what will happen. will i have …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue