Any other procedure when divorce has already been finalised

My daughter love marrage in 2013 , today we have complete the diyvorce ded procedure, my quation was that any other remaining procedure in fuextuer .

You have to take divorce decree from court. File a case for divorce in family court. You can use divorce deed as a customary divorce. But for changing name on social entitlements like ration card, pan card, passport etc. there is need of divorce decree from court.

If you have done the divorce procedure under section 13(b) than there is not further procedures left. You just have to complete the legal divorce proceedings in the court and clear all the dues and all with each other for the separation process.