Am a muslim and would like to file divorce legally against my wife

Hello, am a muslim i would like to file divorce legally as am being tortured by my wife and her family.

Dear Sir,
There is no chance for a Muslim husband to file such petition legally however you
can crate forcible circumstances so that she can file get is. Try for the divorce through your wife and you will definitely get it. Or just go for second marriage which is allowed under Muslim law.

yes, you can, you will normally get opinion that there is no provision available for a musiim male to file for a divorce from his wife, while a Muslim wife has a separate enactment to do so. I am not taking of Khula . ask my contact and I can do it for you provided you are otherwise having sufficient ground.