Alternate way to serve summon since present address is unknown

Sir my husband filed divorce case in Bangalore after kicking me out of house and im in my native in another state. I applied for transfer and now it's under stay. My husband shifted his house so don't have his presents address and we have only office address but in office they returned the summon saying he is out of country. But it's fake. He is in Bangalore only. I'm really don't know how to serve the summon to him because he purposely avoiding it. What is the other possibilities to serve and also what to know if it's not possible to serve as because he avoiding purposly. What will happen.

Hello Madam,
For service of summons of your high court case you could either give a paper publication or get an Order from the High Court to serve the copy of your petition on his advocate who represented him in the family Court for the divorce Case.
Regards
Advocate

As per your query it seems that your husband is willingly avoiding the summons.
The following details are different mode of service of summons.
1. You may send summons to your husband by post. (I think you have already done it)
2. You may send summons to your husband by personally.
3. You may serve summons to your husband through his agents if any.
4. You may send summons to your husband to his business address.
5. You may send summons to your husband to his residential address and serve it on male member of the family.
6.Now a days summons can be serve by email.
7.You may serve summons to your husband by taking paper publication.

On the above methods you can send /serve summons to your husband.

But in my opinion, I hereby advice you that,

a) After following all types of methods, you take paper publication. OR

b) Vacate the stay order, obtained from the court take the steps for service of summons BY HAND. Proceed with the Divorce Petition.. When your husband Appears before the Court serve the summons..

Hello,

In the alternative you can ask the court for permitting the plaintiff to effect publication in Newspaper.....

and there is a chance of sending notice through email also. Judge has to agree with it. try it.