After court gave order to give maintenance, i have not got the money

I am having matrimonial disputes case going on from last 3 years. Trial court has passed orders of maintenance in 125 case of Rs 20000 p.m. and in domestic violence act also Rs 20000 p.m. Then husband moves to session court for revision. When session court asked him to make payment first he moves to high court. High court orders to submit 3,25,000 in session court which he submitted. Now from where and how this amount can be realised to me. I haven't received a single money from him ever till. My marriage is as per hindu marriage act.

Hi, it is not clear that whether amount deposited by husband is maintainace amount if it is maintenance amount than you have to file application before concerned court for releasing maintenance amount or execution petition can also be filed before concern lower court. If you satisfied than appreciate this advice

You have to apply to the court session for the release of the amount. After that court will allow you to take amount through court. Money will be released only on the orders of the court. This is procedures for release of funds

Hello ..... iske ...liye apko court me application move krni hogi or jis court me decide hua usi court me application move hogi ......