One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hisar - Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain

Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Hisar
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Parsidh provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer related Matters, R.T.I Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Parsidh enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2016. He is a member of Hisar District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P-3633/2016
  • District Court, Hisar
  • District Court, Jind
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Popular Reviews

Ravi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Parsidh Singh Nain's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain

Q: How to apply for bail in case of cheque bounce

My brother bought a car and and gave my mother's account cheque without her knowledge.The cheque get bounced with amount 600000.Now arrest warrant has been issued on mother's name.What to to get a bail

Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain answered
First of all it's illegal to give cheque of any others account without his/her knowledge. Bail in cheque bounce is a matter of right of the accused as it's a bailable offence. So you have to give an bail application through your advocate and have to give security as per the orders of the judicial magistrate.

Q: Clarification on procedure to file for divorce

We do not want to leave together so both want the mutual divorce.

Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain answered
It depends how want to take divorce...if it's with the mutual consent of both parties then it will take around 6 months and fee from 15 -30 thousands depending upon the advocate and rest is according to the situation

Q: Complaint regarding the hostel facilities

Hello sir, First of all sir i am not sure about my case comes under which law My case is :- I taken admission for MBA in university.... where i also opted hostel facilities . Now the issue is that .... the room for which i paid have kitchen , lobby , balcony, attached washroom ... (these all facilities also mentioned on university website ... under room facilities) but when i joined my course they said your alloted room is under some renovation work... it may take upto 10-15 days.... i waited ... thn i again asked .... they again told my ... it take some more time.... nd not time comes when 2 months passed away .... but i still not got my room..... currently i am living in room with no facilities.... like:- no kitchen, no lobby , no balcony , no attached washroom..., etc . Soo., I’m not comfortable in this room.... even i have paid more .... but I’m not hetting any of the facilities. Soo can you plese suggest mee some options... how i can get out of this trouble.

Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain answered
After seeing your matter at the first sight looks like breach of trust by the University. So can go and register complain to police under cheating and breach of trust also. But there is other better solution also and that is to go consumer forum and demand for rights and also compensation for mental as well as physical harassment

Q: After court gave order to give maintenance, i have not got the money

I am having matrimonial disputes case going on from last 3 years. Trial court has passed orders of maintenance in 125 case of Rs 20000 p.m. and in domestic violence act also Rs 20000 p.m. Then husband moves to session court for revision. When session court asked him to make payment first he moves to high court. High court orders to submit 3,25,000 in session court which he submitted. Now from where and how this amount can be realised to me. I haven't received a single money from him ever till. My marriage is as per hindu marriage act.

Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain answered
You have to apply to the court session for the release of the amount. After that court will allow you to take amount through court. Money will be released only on the orders of the court. This is procedures for release of funds

Q: What is the procedure to file for divorce

I want to know how and where to file for a divorce. I live in Ghazizbad, Female, 35 , no children, living separately from my husband since almost 3 months. My husband is from Muzaffarnagar and I am from Delhi. Where should the divorce be filled. Do I have to live with him for 6 months? Is there any way to get divorce without living together.

Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain answered
According to Hindu marriage act one have to take divorce before doing second marriage. If your uncle have not taken divorce which is lageal then he is going to to face problems in this matter. He has to take divorce from his first wife

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain

Can Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain?

When you meet with Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Parsidh Singh Nain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.