18 years separation from husband want to marry again .

I am separated for 18 yrs from my husband and now i want to marry again is it possible? I am Buddhist.

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned about the fact that you have been separated from your husband since past 18 years, and you want to Marry Now, for the same if you had taken Divorce decree you are free to marry and if not then you need to file for it, and then you can take this step as per law.

If your marriage is in existence.Then you must get Divorce from court of Law.18 years of separation is a legal ground for divorce.You can definitely get order of divorce from court Law.You can file divorce petition in the jurisdiction of court under whose jurisdiction you are residing now.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi