18 years separation from husband want to marry again .

I am separated for 18 yrs from my husband and now i want to marry again is it possible? I am Buddhist.

Answers (2)

203 votes

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned about the fact that you have been separated from your husband since past 18 years, and you want to Marry Now, for the same if you had taken Divorce decree you are free to marry and if not then you need to file for it, and then you can take this step as per law.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

255 votes

If your marriage is in existence.Then you must get Divorce from court of Law.18 years of separation is a legal ground for divorce.You can definitely get order of divorce from court Law.You can file divorce petition in the jurisdiction of court under whose jurisdiction you are residing now.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles