Will CDR and whats app chat will be admissible in trial court?

I have following question to ask.. 1-Can anyone get someone else CDR. 2- What if he got CDR by illegal means and produce as proof. Is it not a crime? 3- What if someone has whats app chat of the person by hacking or web.whats app portal without the knowledge of the person. Is it not Crime? Can it be treated as a proof in court or FIR??

1) No one can get the CDR for any another person.
2) To get CDR from any source is illegal and if he/she has the CDR it means he/she committed the offence along with the offender who has provided the same.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers