Wife's college mate and his wife is harassing her through mails

my wife is getting harassment from his old college mate and his wife.my wife college mate have wrote very badly like sexual things and saved in draft in one mail id.Now he got married and his wife has seen and calling continuously to my wife and harassing like anything by using very bad words.after that only we come to know that they have done these type of practices and Unwanted they are harassing my wife through phone, watsapp etc.. how can i handle this. please suggest.my wife was worried. this is continuing daily from them.now i have proof of that mail id and have records of his wife conversation as well through watsapp calls and messages. pleaSE suggest me.i was really very worried.

Hello

If they are practicing to harass then there was a background incident happened. Try to figure out what is the actual incident happen during college and before marriage. if there is no problem with your wife then you can contact near by SP/Commissioner office and lodge complaint against them with the proof. You can also file a compliant through online.

It is very unfortunate that you are stuck on this issue. For now, the safe thing to do is register a proper complaint with Cyber Cell for harassment using an electronic medium. This way, you can save the trouble of them trying to provoke you any further. With the help of police, get them to write an apology letter or compromise letter that could solve this issue in a jiffy.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers