Wife's college mate and his wife is harassing her through mails

my wife is getting harassment from his old college mate and his wife.my wife college mate have wrote very badly like sexual things and saved in draft in one mail id.Now he got married and his wife has seen and calling continuously to my wife and harassing like anything by using very bad words.after that only we come to know that they have done these type of practices and Unwanted they are harassing my wife through phone, watsapp etc.. how can i handle this. please suggest.my wife was worried. this is continuing daily from them.now i have proof of that mail id and have records of his wife conversation as well through watsapp calls and messages. pleaSE suggest me.i was really very worried.

Answers (2)

90 votes


If they are practicing to harass then there was a background incident happened. Try to figure out what is the actual incident happen during college and before marriage. if there is no problem with your wife then you can contact near by SP/Commissioner office and lodge complaint against them with the proof. You can also file a compliant through online.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

236 votes

It is very unfortunate that you are stuck on this issue. For now, the safe thing to do is register a proper complaint with Cyber Cell for harassment using an electronic medium. This way, you can save the trouble of them trying to provoke you any further. With the help of police, get them to write an apology letter or compromise letter that could solve this issue in a jiffy.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles