×

What to do if bank account is hacked and entire money debited

i met a girl on adult site and she agreed to meet me ...as a confirmation she asked me to send her 50 rs ..i added her to my bank account and did a neft trasnfer of 50rs...next morning i see that my account was hacked and the entire amount was sent to that girls account...can i raise a complaint to police...will i be in problm as i was trying to book a call girl ??? pleas ehlp

First you may log a call with your bank or register a complaint at Bank base branch for money transfer without your authorization

Secondly, you can launch a criminal complaint to local police station on criminal breach of trust and theft for what happened. the background of other party doesn't matter on such complaints

Hi...you can file a complaint before cyber crime police by giving all your account details and also request them to find out the bank account to whoom money was transfered and you will not get in to trouble
Thank you

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore