Continue to LawRato.com with Google


What to do if bank account is hacked and entire money debited

i met a girl on adult site and she agreed to meet me ...as a confirmation she asked me to send her 50 rs ..i added her to my bank account and did a neft trasnfer of 50rs...next morning i see that my account was hacked and the entire amount was sent to that girls account...can i raise a complaint to police...will i be in problm as i was trying to book a call girl ??? pleas ehlp

Answers (2)

First you may log a call with your bank or register a complaint at Bank base branch for money transfer without your authorization

Secondly, you can launch a criminal complaint to local police station on criminal breach of trust and theft for what happened. the background of other party doesn't matter on such complaints

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi...you can file a complaint before cyber crime police by giving all your account details and also request them to find out the bank account to whoom money was transfered and you will not get in to trouble
Thank you

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
17 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I had to sell my old DSLR Camera and had posted on OLX And face book, a guy with number +13067003066 approached me online and made a deal and said you…

Read More

I am running an education institute and my competitor is spreading a rumor on his facebook page that my institute has changed its name to his institut…

Read More

My hubby has a relashionship with a married woman.they are sending vulgar messages through watsapp. I have seen it and I took the backup and send to m…

Read More

Seeking guidance and help in dealing with fraudulent credit card transaction happened in nov-2017. 4 different transactions were made almost at the sa…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue