What can be done if a girl falsely accuses me of threats online

Sir, I girl on Instagram has falsely accused me of threatening to rape her and perpetrate an acid attack against her.I had commented on an Instagram post when she replied in abusive language.She messaged me on Instagram, sending me screenshots of her complaining to the Delhi police. While in reality I live in Karnataka and have never known the girl. Please help me. I'm really scared that I might be arrested for a crime I did not commit please help me sir.

Nothing to worry if you hadn't used any abusive language or shown any intend to abuse or threaten her. Even if Delhi police can take the complaint unless some thick substance is found out as system logs, nothing is going to happen. If you have posted some abusive substance on pulse of moment, kindly approach the nearest advocate with the details of post. he will guide you

Hi... if she wants to file a case against you she has to clearly give proof for the same to the police before lodging a complainant and after verfying the same police suppose to send notice to you and after that only f.i.r will be registered.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers