Wants refund of money as cheated by company (OXIGENMITRA.ORG)

In Cyber Crime Law
I have applied for a CSP (for SBI Bank). The company (OXIGENMITRA.ORG). executive told me I have to pay Rs. 15600/- (refundable) for VLE code and I have to open a current account, that’s why I have to also pay Rs. 50,000/-. The company executive called me and said the amount Rs.50,000/- not sufficient for opening account. After two days I again paid Rs.25000/-. But the company executive again called me and said that your monthly transaction will be almost Rs.20,000,00/- and 5% of your monthly transaction you have to pay (Rs.1,00,000/-). Then I tell to the executive, not possible for me again payment, because already I borrowed the previous amount. I also tell to the executive that please stop the project and refund my total money. But already 10days passed, but till I did not get any response from the company.Even now from two days when I want to contact with the company executive, the executive contact no. is unavailable. So, I request you how I will get total money back, please...

Sir,
Send them a legal Notice stating all facts and Circumstances and raising your demands and grievances like Full money refund etc.
If they pay then all good for you if not file a case against them.
Regards,
S.K.Chowdhury

Immediately lodge complaint against the executive and also the company narrating the entire scenario. You should not have wasted 10 days and since it involves misappropriation of huge funds you should lodge specific complaint against the miscreants.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

As per your query it is clearly evident that it is a cheating and criminal breach on behalf of the company.First step you need to do is by sending a legal notice to the company requesting them to return the money within a stipulated time.If they do not do so then you can either file FIR against the company or file a complaint case against the company.Side by side file a money suit for recovery of money.
Thanks.