Wants refund of money as cheated by company (OXIGENMITRA.ORG)

In Cyber Crime Law
I have applied for a CSP (for SBI Bank). The company (OXIGENMITRA.ORG). executive told me I have to pay Rs. 15600/- (refundable) for VLE code and I have to open a current account, that’s why I have to also pay Rs. 50,000/-. The company executive called me and said the amount Rs.50,000/- not sufficient for opening account. After two days I again paid Rs.25000/-. But the company executive again called me and said that your monthly transaction will be almost Rs.20,000,00/- and 5% of your monthly transaction you have to pay (Rs.1,00,000/-). Then I tell to the executive, not possible for me again payment, because already I borrowed the previous amount. I also tell to the executive that please stop the project and refund my total money. But already 10days passed, but till I did not get any response from the company.Even now from two days when I want to contact with the company executive, the executive contact no. is unavailable. So, I request you how I will get total money back, please...

Answers (3)

94 votes

Send them a legal Notice stating all facts and Circumstances and raising your demands and grievances like Full money refund etc.
If they pay then all good for you if not file a case against them.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

234 votes

Immediately lodge complaint against the executive and also the company narrating the entire scenario. You should not have wasted 10 days and since it involves misappropriation of huge funds you should lodge specific complaint against the miscreants.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
296 votes

As per your query it is clearly evident that it is a cheating and criminal breach on behalf of the company.First step you need to do is by sending a legal notice to the company requesting them to return the money within a stipulated time.If they do not do so then you can either file FIR against the company or file a complaint case against the company.Side by side file a money suit for recovery of money.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles