Victim of thought broadcasting technology , what action can be taken?

Hi, I have been made victim of thought broadcasting technology and I believe my mobile has been hacked too. This has caused alot of mental stress. What can I do in this regard? Please suggest?

This crime comes under hacking and unauthorised access and also infringement of the privacy ,your case comes both under information technology act of 2000 ,Indian penal code and also it's breach of fundamental rights !Provide me details for specific advice !

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers