Spyware installed on wife phone, what to do

Husband claiming divorce on grounds of adultery and cruelty adultery basis spyware calls and sms/wats app and chat recorded after separation in Feb 2017. During visitation period filed false adultery charges in Aug 2017 for an incident in May 2017 and applied to court for restraining mother from claiming custody of minor girls aged 4 and 5. 8 months used to pick and drop kids and falsified records. Alleging bad character of smoking and drinking and immoral behaviour through his sms. Evidence of spyware on the phone during cohabitation with spouse. what needs to be done?

Answers (1)

333 votes

You have to save the evidence first. you have the right to complaint this bullying to the cyber crime police under section 66(A) of the Amended IT Act 2008. You have to save the evidence first and complaint against him.
Following are the few points for bullying before filing case.
1. Don't respond
2.Save evidence
3.Tell the person to stop
4.use available technology and tools to cutoff bullying if possible.
5.protect your account.
6.keep your social accounts safely
7. Reach out for help to the nearest cybercrime police station for help.

Thanks for your query. Have a nice day.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles