Misrepresentation Misleading Abuse via social media

A young gal fr Blgm i happened to know not as contact but a contact of some1 i knew. She engaged a conversation to me via instagram getting some information from me where in fact that all a pretence. She manipulated me with the whole scenario, insulted me, abused me and what she had done she misrepresented herself to me as well the whole conversation so i will feel fool to myself. All of her chats are for her sake to mislead me.

Make a complaint against her u/s 420 of IPC and 66,67,66C of IPC with cyber crime police. Attach all the evidence that she was abusing and misleading you. I meant evidence is social media messages, postings .. etc., .

You can file a police complaint before the Cyber Police station Bangalore.You can access the website from google just type Cyber Police Station Bangalore.You can contact them over phone nos mentioned in the website.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers