Misrepresentation Misleading Abuse via social media

A young gal fr Blgm i happened to know not as contact but a contact of some1 i knew. She engaged a conversation to me via instagram getting some information from me where in fact that all a pretence. She manipulated me with the whole scenario, insulted me, abused me and what she had done she misrepresented herself to me as well the whole conversation so i will feel fool to myself. All of her chats are for her sake to mislead me.

Answers (2)

263 votes

Make a complaint against her u/s 420 of IPC and 66,67,66C of IPC with cyber crime police. Attach all the evidence that she was abusing and misleading you. I meant evidence is social media messages, postings .. etc., .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

139 votes

You can file a police complaint before the Cyber Police station Bangalore.You can access the website from google just type Cyber Police Station Bangalore.You can contact them over phone nos mentioned in the website.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles