Legality of online lottery in India

Is online lottery legal in haryana? If it is legal then who operates this government of haryana or any Private company?

haryana government do not run any lottery online or offline, lottery is legal if it is based on luck mean without any trick or cheating like gambling is illegal but lucky draw is not illegal hope i make you understand

No lottery is legal in haryana. Only punjab state bumper lottery valid in haryana.which is approved by Punjab and Haryana High Court in 2013.
But haryana govt not providing this lottery neither associated with this lottery in any kind of form.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers