Legal Procedure in case FIR is been imposed for defamation.

I phone him and aligation to him character this is true but i have no clue in this matter. He messeged to me he fir to police station on me. Please kindly support how to protest.

Answers (2)

This message is unlcear and hence no propera advice can be provided.
If FIR has been made against you, then you should take adequate steps in that regard by obtaining bail from the concerned Court of Law having jurisdiction. Immediately consult an advocate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You call him and say that his character is good,then he lodges a F.I.R against you for defamation.There is something which you are trying to supress for which he lodged a F.I.R.Anyways send him a lawyer notice asking him to state the reason for which he lodged a F.I.R because before filing a F.I.R for defamation a legal notice must be sent to the accused.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Sir I am  I am not giving my real name on purpose here, I have lured into giving money to a girl in return of having sexual services from her thr…

Read More

A person from behera is troubling me by giving multiple of messages like I love you, I miss you. I even used slang words and convinced him that I don&…

Read More

i am a student studying an unknown person created a fake account on my name and profile with my pic on a social media platform and sen…

Read More

Sir, Someone has withdrawn money from my account thru ATM in RK puram Delhi. But that time the ATM card was with me. I have not shared PIN / CVV with …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue