Legal Procedure in case FIR is been imposed for defamation.

I phone him and aligation to him character this is true but i have no clue in this matter. He messeged to me he fir to police station on me. Please kindly support how to protest.

This message is unlcear and hence no propera advice can be provided.
If FIR has been made against you, then you should take adequate steps in that regard by obtaining bail from the concerned Court of Law having jurisdiction. Immediately consult an advocate.

You call him and say that his character is good,then he lodges a F.I.R against you for defamation.There is something which you are trying to supress for which he lodged a F.I.R.Anyways send him a lawyer notice asking him to state the reason for which he lodged a F.I.R because before filing a F.I.R for defamation a legal notice must be sent to the accused.
Thanks.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers