Legal action for copyright strikes on YouTube channel

25-Mar-2023 (In Cyber Crime Law)
I want to ask if someone Sue's me for copyright strikes on YouTube channel. Then will it come under cyber crime or civil law? Will it affect my job career? Are the police involved in copyright strikes cases?

Answer #1
Hello,
Yes. If you are infringing a copyright by violating the youtube rules, you are punishable under Cyber crime as well as IPC and Copyright act. Police does not come in picture in Copyright act but yes, they may get involved through Cyber Crime case and further investigation. And it will definately affecct a career.
Answer #2
Yes..
If the person who work u have used in your channel without his permission he can file an civil case against you in civil court, however if the same also tends to piracy then FIR may be lodged...
However in order to answer you correctly we may need to talk in detail...

For the same you may contact through LawRato anytime
Answer #3
if online contents are copyright and if someone use for without permission then its a civil case. cyber crime are serious like hacking, virus attack, bullying and spamming . youtube policy is open source for all. no police involve into this case..only they can deactivate your account or they can report you admonition to submit your say.thats all.