Legal action against cyber bullying on twitter

I live in Canada and my girlfriend is from U.S.A. One Girl with her gang members from Hyderabad continuously harassing us on twitter. We both have reputation on twitter specially my gf uses her real name picture and info. That person and her gang gives threat of publishing screen shots which is defamation and doing character assassination , also abusing. As we both live outside how can we handle this situation? reporting on twitter didn't help. We need to take this legally. *we have name, Picture college address of that girl and phone number and location, picture of other group members

You have to complaint this issue to the cybercrime police station, Hyderabad through email. The cybercrime police station phone numbers and email address are available on www.Hyderabad police.gov.in
This is the legal way to take necessary action against that gang as per my knowledge. Thanks for your query.
Have a nice day. Good luck.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers