Is sharing number on omegle considered as cyber crime

I was chatting with a girl on Omegle, I accidentally shared my number on the site and after that it said that *bad words* this is cyber crime security and u have been taken under our case..IAM too much scared right now what do I do now?

cyber crime security for what purposes? there should be website policy restricted some contents that could be damages any persons image. if website administration are warn you then you must be alert. try to contact to website administration and send email of confess. don't worry try to settled the issue. and next time keep your privacy.

Dont worry, just don't respond to any international or national phone calls, Wich seems to ask you your credentials...sharing phone number is not illegal per se..
However you ought to be careful next time.

If any problem you can contact me through this forum i.e. lawrato anytime

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers