I accidentally clicked an illegal site

08-Feb-2024 (In Cyber Crime Law)
I was scrolling Facebook videos and comment section. In the comment section of a video, I saw some links, but those links did not seem to be illegal. I randomly clicked on a link by curiosity, when I entered the website I realised that it was an illegal website which contains child abuse videos which are illegal. Immediately I closed the site, and deleted the search history. I did not open any video there. I closed the site within 3-4 Seconds. will that create any legal problem ?

Answer #1
it may create issues if you get any calls or any further links so it is better you consult a lawyer and understand the pros and cons and act accordingly henceforth so that your interests are secured at best of you
Helpful? LawRato LawRato