Husband file cyber case against wife for contacting him through friend

In Cyber Crime Law
Im living away from my husband bcuz of dowry issue... After some days he blocked me in WhatsApp and Facebook.. I had doubt whether his family had arranged a marriage for him... So I used Facebook messenger to ping his friend nd colleagues to make him contact with me... But now he is threatening me that he will file cyber crime case.. I dint say any false statement or abuse him... Can he file cyber crime case on me?

Misrepresenting oneself to be someone else is a serious crime. But, unless and until you have taken such course without any wrong motive, then you are on safe side. You used the word "To make him contact with me", this sounds provocative to me, as it is still unclear what means you used to gain his attention. Is it better that you either get in touch with me personally or with any advocate and disclose the conversations so that one could give you a better solution. With regard to the case, let him file it and we can defend it. Do not submit yourself to false threats of making complaints.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers