How to recover money from a fake job recruitment company

I have paid 36,400 for fake job offer through different modes like paytm and internet banking. But later I found it is a fake one how can I get my money back?

You have to approach the Cyber Crimes Police in Jobs fraud department, register u r complaint with them, by producing all the Conversation and Payments proofs like Screenshot, voice recording, emails.

You have to file a police complaint against the authorized person of the job firm. Before filing a complaint , you have to collect all the evidence of your payments like bank statement, your conversation like email , WhatsApp chat, mobile voice recording etc. The police people enquire about your issue for recovering your amount. If the job firm was fake and cheated you u/s 420 the police and court may punish them.
Good luck.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers