Fraud. I paid and called a girl online and now getting threats.

17-Feb-2024 (In Cyber Crime Law)
Few days back I saw a girl who was providing online video call service while I was on social media and I talked to her and than she asked money and I sent 100 rupee and than she video called me for 1 minute and now some scammer is calling me saying they are calling from police station and and now asking me money to close the fir I did this one time as I have seen many people doing this now I am feeling very guilty about it so can anyone tell me can I go to jail for this if I complain about this

Answer #1
Dear Questionnaire
We advice to register the FIR in local police and elaborate the facts to police. They are cyber thug who fall into the trap for money to the innocent people and extort money. My advice to call police and avoid to pick call of the conspirator. feel free then call for more assistance.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato