Fraud agreement by company on promise of providing job. Advice.

sir m sirf 18 saal ka ek student hu bohot lower class family se hu m sir sir ye ASVEGIS COMPANY se mujhe call aya bola free m work milega 15000 salary hogi ese bolke unhone mujhse agreement krwa liya sir but mere unko mna kr diya tha but unhone ek surat ka Advocate ke rakha ha usne mujhe case lga diya ha sir 5074 maang rhe ha sir m kaha se launga bool re ha ki life kharab kr denge sir m kya kru m mujhe bohotmantally haraas kiya ja raha ha mene google pe delha to ye company fraud ha sab ye hi bool re ha sir m kya kru sir

First you have to tell me at what age you have made agreement under 18 years or over 18 years, if under 18 years don't worry if over 18 years then tell them to initiate case in the court and than contact the lawrato after receiving papers from court.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers