Fraud agreement by company on promise of providing job. Advice.

sir m sirf 18 saal ka ek student hu bohot lower class family se hu m sir sir ye ASVEGIS COMPANY se mujhe call aya bola free m work milega 15000 salary hogi ese bolke unhone mujhse agreement krwa liya sir but mere unko mna kr diya tha but unhone ek surat ka Advocate ke rakha ha usne mujhe case lga diya ha sir 5074 maang rhe ha sir m kaha se launga bool re ha ki life kharab kr denge sir m kya kru m mujhe bohotmantally haraas kiya ja raha ha mene google pe delha to ye company fraud ha sab ye hi bool re ha sir m kya kru sir

Answers (1)

200 votes

First you have to tell me at what age you have made agreement under 18 years or over 18 years, if under 18 years don't worry if over 18 years then tell them to initiate case in the court and than contact the lawrato after receiving papers from court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Plz help me kuch time phele mai aur wo phone pe baat kartea the aur hm dono bht kuch plain kar chuke the and thn i snd my pic and some private vides t…

Read More

Sir I am  I am not giving my real name on purpose here, I have lured into giving money to a girl in return of having sexual services from her thr…

Read More

Accidentally a pan is registered on income tax e filing portal of a person by me without hos consent, what is its effect on me and that person?…

Read More

i am interested to start a Online Lottery. How to get license for this business.…

Read More