FIR against unknown girl misusing boy's Face book account

My Son's Facebook Account is hacked by a girl known to him.Under emotional blackmail my son had to give his Facebook account Password to the girl known to him. This girl changed the password, security answers and also the email ID on the Facebook account. Now my son cannot operate or even delete his Facebook account.Can he file First Information Report with Police ?

Yes he can give complaint inthe cyber cell office in his city.
Write down the complaint in details if he could not write the application on his own take help of the lawyer and submit.
The cyber cell police will make enquiry calling the concerned girl to the cyber cell. You will get help for sure.

Yes definitely he or you can file an FIR at police. Police will take an appropriate and quick action. If police does not take any action directly complaint to the cyber cell of your respective area. They will help you.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers