FIR against unknown girl misusing boy's Face book account

My Son's Facebook Account is hacked by a girl known to him.Under emotional blackmail my son had to give his Facebook account Password to the girl known to him. This girl changed the password, security answers and also the email ID on the Facebook account. Now my son cannot operate or even delete his Facebook account.Can he file First Information Report with Police ?

Answers (2)

131 votes

Yes he can give complaint inthe cyber cell office in his city.
Write down the complaint in details if he could not write the application on his own take help of the lawyer and submit.
The cyber cell police will make enquiry calling the concerned girl to the cyber cell. You will get help for sure.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

103 votes

Yes definitely he or you can file an FIR at police. Police will take an appropriate and quick action. If police does not take any action directly complaint to the cyber cell of your respective area. They will help you.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hello Im just a 15 year old as of now... and Im from bangalore. I was interested in hacking and stuff but haven't hacked any1 yet .. except myself…

Read More

Sir iam a student iam prepare for govt jobs.fir registered on me.if once fir closed any pblm on govt jobs ?…

Read More

I was is relationship with girl since 2011 . In between time she cheated me once with another boy and asked me to forgive her in 2013. As I was really…

Read More

I have registered online data entry website in which says 60 pages typing with 70% accuracy and per page Rs. 100 and advance deposite Rs. 1500/- and 6…

Read More