Falsely accused of data theft by company

Hi, I was working in a call center in Kolkata from end February to end march, the salary was as low as 16k per month but due to lack of better options I did, but after completing a month I got infected with chicken pox & informed my employer about it & also send a copy of prescription of my diagnosis, while recovering I got an offer to start working for one of my previous employers for a higher package of 23k per month hence I decided to join that company, the only mistake that I did was I didnt inform my current company about joining the new company as I wanted to work for 3/4 days in the new company before resigning from my old company, to my surprise I received a whatsapp msg stating that I have lord about having chicken pox & even I sent them a false medical dox & moreover I have stolen data from them & duped one of their foreign client of 30,000 Pounds & I need to compensate that, while I have done nothing of that sort & have send then photos of pox marks, pls guide.

Answers (1)

140 votes

You do not need to worry if you have done nothing, only upon strict evidence the court will look into, that too, if you have to go that extreme, a detailed lawyers notice should be apt at this point for your safety and as for matter of record for future references

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles