×

quesFalse molestation case filed against man what can be done

A person aged around 55 has been falsely accused of molesting a women and creating its fake Facebook is to harass her Please help

• ansAfter amendment of the criminal act in 2013 ,and in It act of 2000 in 2008 ,law has become very stringent and burden of proof lies to the accused to prove his or her innocence ,regarding this custodian of evidence is very important for the accused to prove his or her innocence ,as per query things are not very clear ,forward the details for further advice .

Advocate Rishi Kumar

Tagore Farm, Allahabad

• ansHi,
    In reply to your query I would like to suggest you file a writ petition for quashing of first information report lodged by the other party, also I like to have more details of your case to help you better in the aforesaid case.

Advocate Siddhartha Mishra

Chak Niratul (Chauphatka), Allahabad