×

Excel sheet containing data send to friend company filed a case

Hi Sir, I will share one excel sheet to my friend.it will contains data like COntact no and mail ids of USA student .They was who looking for job.My company was file a case on me As per IT ACT 2008. Please advice it was call confidencial data or not.How i can proceed.

As per Information technology Amendment Act 2008 Sec 43(A) your case was a confidential data and liable to punishment for 3 years and/or fine up to Rs 5,00000( depends on conditions).
* depends case and conditions.

Your are not mentioned the case details in the question. So , answer was depends on the case sections, jurisdiction, witness etc.
So, please send complete details or approach an advocate in your jurisdiction.
Thanks for your query.
Have a nice day.good luck.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore