Cyber crime and defamation by social site

In Cyber Crime Law
Ek aadmi jis par 6 FIR hai , vo mere piche pada hua hai. Aur mere divorce papers maangta hai jansunwai daalke. Meri dusri shaadi hui hai , vo pehli tudwa chuka hai..aur ab dusri tudwana chahta hai.. vo mere divorce papers public karna chahta hai.. kya vo mere divorce papers maangne ka hakdar hai.. kya mai apne divorce papers ko seal Kara skti hun..

Answers (1)

251 votes
As you told that yes, there has been a divorce from the first marriage and now you are in the second marriage and someone takes your first marriage and breaks the marriage by taking out the paper from the court and then again he is trying the same. In such a situation, you should complain against that person in the police station or in the courtAnd no one has any right to defame someone or to break his marriage by taking out divorce papers. You can also ask him for compensation for breaking your first marriage

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Parvind Kumar
High Court, Patna
13 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."