Computer and phone being hacked

I believe that my computer and phone are being hacked. Please connect me to an appropriate lawyer

Answers (3)

274 votes


You shall file a cyber complainant to save yourself in case any inappropriate activities takes place from your account.
The complaint to be filed should consist of all the details.

Feel free to contact
Madhav Nanda

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

272 votes

Under information technology act, any such attempts of hacking are punishable offence and a stiff fine is also imposed. Depending upon facts and circumstances of the case, and appropriate criminal complaint can be filed with the cyber cell in your area and other appropriate legal recourse can also be taken. Kindly provide me all the details relating to the case and then only I can advise you accordingly

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
203 votes

hello client hru
as i can read ur issue over this are saying tht ur phone and ur computer/laptop have been hacked.kindly explain how ur feel.tht ur computer and ur phome hacked. what are the complications ur facing due to hacking of ur phone /computer. in this matter you need to take legal action

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles