Computer and phone being hacked

I believe that my computer and phone are being hacked. Please connect me to an appropriate lawyer

You shall file a cyber complainant to save yourself in case any inappropriate activities takes place from your account.
The complaint to be filed should consist of all the details.

Feel free to contact
Madhav Nanda
Advocate

Under information technology act, any such attempts of hacking are punishable offence and a stiff fine is also imposed. Depending upon facts and circumstances of the case, and appropriate criminal complaint can be filed with the cyber cell in your area and other appropriate legal recourse can also be taken. Kindly provide me all the details relating to the case and then only I can advise you accordingly

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

hello client hru
as i can read ur issue over this platform.you are saying tht ur phone and ur computer/laptop have been hacked.kindly explain how ur feel.tht ur computer and ur phome hacked. what are the complications ur facing due to hacking of ur phone /computer. in this matter you need to take legal action