Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Complaint filed for sharing a video on whatsapp group

Mere mobile se dordarshan channel ke video nishabad ganga naam ke darawahik ka ek calip kisi dushre whatsapp group me send ho gea jis video ke headline per likha tha dhako ratnaker se rishi valmiki.is per kisi valmiki dharm sansta ne muuj per darkhast de.me je janana chahata hu ke kea pere upper koe changes bante he.je video tube mate per mojjod he.search karne per video samane a jate he.je doordharshan channel per ane wala upnishad ganga naam ka dharawahik he.

Answers (1)

First do not panic ...
if you share a video then you are sole responsible for that no matter about the source of that video ... just join the investigation and consult a good cyber crime lawyer with details in your city.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
12 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My friend hacked my phone and he viral my and my gf's very personal videos.what shall I do now?…

Read More

Hi,I would like to share an incident happened on 06th APR 18 ,A fraudulent transaction done,I got an SMS in morning related to account debit my accoun…

Read More

Sir Mera BHAI ne gusse ur aapsi ladai jhagde me Ek female frnd ur Uski elder sister ko fake facebook account banakar gaali ur Kuch aaptiijanak photos …

Read More

My hubby has a relashionship with a married woman.they are sending vulgar messages through watsapp. I have seen it and I took the backup and send to m…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue