Company took money in bank accounts and ran away suspended website

Company gave me accounts to deposit money after that they ran away suspended their website too. Police is not able to find account holders and the lady who called me her phone numbers are switched off.

Your are victim of cyber their. See if u have account number of that website company so cyber cell can find out who is the account holder and where is that account has been maintained.find out the http address of website and where is the server of that website. Location will be automatically found and hope so u got your man with money. Take help of cyber cell as soon as possible.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers