Clarification on section 41 A of IT Act

28-Mar-2023 (In Cyber Crime Law)
Hi Sir,My frind will share one exel sheet to me. I will share that excel sheet to my other friend.it will contains data like Contact no and mail ids of USA student .They was who looking for job.My company will file a case on me in cyber crime As per IT ACT 2008 U/Sec 41 A and give invoice notice to me. I have four querys please answer below three 1)It is non bailable case? 2)Any possibility to arrast me and send to remand at the time of i attend to CC enquery notice date? 3)Who will much effact my friend or Me?(I got that data from my friend mail). HIs company mail to my personal Gmail account. 4)They will ask any proof to my company at the time i will attend cyber crime enquery.? Please advice for above four querys...

Answer #1
According to IT Act 2008, crime of data theft under sec 43(b) read with Sec 66 applicable and under Sec 379,405,420 of IPC also applicable.
Answers for your questions.
1.Its bailable.
2.It depends on status of the case.
3.Both will effect and liable.
4.The police enquiry on your e-mail and your friend email.
Thanks for your query. Have a nice day.
Note: As per my knowledge I am giving you suggestions.May be sometimes My knowledge was not sufficient. So, please check twice before taking any decision.