Chargesheet not submitted from 1 year may i eligible for passport

19-Feb-2024 (In Cyber Crime Law)
I am form jharkhand arrested on 10 jan 2023 for cyber case by kolkata police & it is been 1 year still chargesheet not submitted. I wants to work in a mnc but they ask me for passport. Case is pending in west bengal kolkata & i am from jharkhand chaibasa. Should i apply for passport and what happened if chargesheet not submitted? Please help

Answer #1
Dear Questionnaire
As per law you have to place documents of courts during apply of passport. state about your involvement in criminal case as such you ll not ve able to get passport until you release from the criminal case
Helpful? LawRato LawRato