National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal

27-Sep-2023 (In Cyber Crime Law)

Case of fraud and seeking justice and recovery of funds outside India

Greetings, Is there a way to report a cybercrime outside India since the NATIONAL CYBERCRIME REPORTING PORTAL is INACCESSIBLE externally? Is there a reliable email address one can use to report a cybercrime case to the relevant police authorities, specifically those in Hyderabad, Telangana? Thanks
Answers (1)

Answer #1
535 votes
kindly let me know what cybercrime faced by you?How much transaction made by you?kindly approch to an advocate how to file a case if international cybercrime, let us know which country and what cybercrime happened to you. Do you have any proofs regarding cybercrimes
People also ask

What is the punishment for cyber crime complaint?

Imprisonment up to three years, or with fine which may extend up to two lakh rupees, or with both. Imprisonment for a term which may extend to two three years or with fine which may extend to five lakh rupees or with both. 24-Feb-2023

What happens after online cyber crime complaint?

Wonder what happens after filing Cyber crime complaint? First, the police has to register an FIR (First Information Report) to begin an investigation of the cybercrime incident. Next, a report will be prepared based on the investigation. Then, chargesheet will be submitted to the court. 21-Sept-2022

Will I get my money back if I complain to cyber crime?

The Financial Conduct Authority has rules on how this must be handled by the bank. You should get your money back if the payment was within the last 13 months, the bank can't prove that you authorised the payment and that the bank does not believe that you acted with gross negligence.

Can you withdraw a cyber crime complaint?

To withdraw a cybercrime complaint, you should start by contacting the investigating officer assigned to your case. Provide them with the details of your complaint and express your intention to withdraw it. They will guide you through the process.


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."