Can spy call recording of wife's mother be used as defense in 498 case

my wife & her mother (aunty) used same phone & phone number when my wife is in mothers home . My wife is not hearing my words, I have recorded her&her parents conversation through spy call recorder set in her mothers mobile. She also get guidance form her mother that how to deal with me . She also guide her for filing 498A. Q1. Can I use those spy call recordings in my wife mother phone (aunty) for Q2. Does recording calls of wife mothers phone (aunty), without her knowledge comes under cyber crime. Even if wife is in wrong doings. Q3. Can I use those call recordings of my wife mother phone(aunty)in defense if she files 498A/DV/CRPC 125 etc.

Q1. You don't have any right to spy your aunty mobile.
Q2.Recording mobile without her knowledge is a crime. Trai regulations are very strong.
Q3.you can use mobile conversations of your wife mother in defence, but this is not the proper way.
Solution: Recording conversation with out the knowledge of the mobile owner is a crime.
But, there are some forensic labs has the rights to record the conversations.
They will recorded the conversations as per court guidelines. There is a proper way.
Please send me mail for the address of the forensic lab located in Hyderabad.They will legally recorded and it will help you.
Have a nice day.good luck.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore