Can spy call recording of wife's mother be used as defense in 498 case

my wife & her mother (aunty) used same phone & phone number when my wife is in mothers home . My wife is not hearing my words, I have recorded her&her parents conversation through spy call recorder set in her mothers mobile. She also get guidance form her mother that how to deal with me . She also guide her for filing 498A. Q1. Can I use those spy call recordings in my wife mother phone (aunty) for Q2. Does recording calls of wife mothers phone (aunty), without her knowledge comes under cyber crime. Even if wife is in wrong doings. Q3. Can I use those call recordings of my wife mother phone(aunty)in defense if she files 498A/DV/CRPC 125 etc.

Answers (1)

287 votes

Q1. You don't have any right to spy your aunty mobile.
Q2.Recording mobile without her knowledge is a crime. Trai regulations are very strong. can use mobile conversations of your wife mother in defence, but this is not the proper way.
Solution: Recording conversation with out the knowledge of the mobile owner is a crime.
But, there are some forensic labs has the rights to record the conversations.
They will recorded the conversations as per court guidelines. There is a proper way.
Please send me mail for the address of the forensic lab located in Hyderabad.They will legally recorded and it will help you.
Have a nice day.good luck.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles