×

Can sarcastic messages be a ground to file case for cyber crime

One of my neighbour (lady) sent messages to my wife in sarcastic tone and even gone to the extent like ::::: telling my wife that "IF YOU REQUIRE PSYCHOLOGICAL TREATMENT THEN I CAN OFFER IT FREE SINCE AM A PRACTICING PSYCHOLOGIST"...... This message has disturbed by wife to no end ...particularly when my wife is a cardiac patient. Can we book a case against that lady with cyber crime

There is nothing wrong in this message. She gives suggestion only.
In my view there is nothing wrong in this message as per your question.
Your wife is a heart patient ,then how can she attend the courts and police stations regularly? Once your wife complaint a case ,she will attend the Court too. Better to discuss this issue with your neighbour husband and her wife and solve smoothly.
Have a nice day.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore