Can I get a government job if there is an FIR against me

in a police case fir as filled against me with " 354 d " section. case was run nearly 1 and half year in court. after that case was compromised in court. now I'm applying for government job. can I get government job.

Answers (1)

You said that your case was compromised at the court. Is it settled
in the court or lokadalat? If the court issues the award copy, then you are eligible for government job. Don't worry.
Personal Suggestion: If the matter closed at the court , both the parties can file a petition at the High court for quashing the FIR. Your FIR was deleted
from police records only through the
Quashing petition on High court.
Thanks for your query. Have a nice day.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

A junior student form my University but from different campus whom I never met before commented something on facebook. And I sarcastically said him th…

Read More

i had a tagged photo on fb .. my one of the classmate using it editing it and sending it in groups of my college please help if there is any method to…

Read More

Hi, I sold a VoIP account to a person who misused it to make scam call to USA under payday loan process. Police raided his call center n arrested and …

Read More

I have installed a spy software in her mobile. Because of which the truth came out that she had an affair before marriage for 2 years. and after marri…

Read More