Can I get a government job if there is an FIR against me

in a police case fir as filled against me with " 354 d " section. case was run nearly 1 and half year in court. after that case was compromised in court. now I'm applying for government job. can I get government job.

You said that your case was compromised at the court. Is it settled
in the court or lokadalat? If the court issues the award copy, then you are eligible for government job. Don't worry.
Personal Suggestion: If the matter closed at the court , both the parties can file a petition at the High court for quashing the FIR. Your FIR was deleted
from police records only through the
Quashing petition on High court.
Thanks for your query. Have a nice day.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers