Action against colleague blackmailing about past relationship

What should I do? I don't want my parents to know about this. He has been blackmailing me about it for 8 months by hacking my Watsapp. I don't know what to do please find me a way

It has been a common menace in recent years. I would highly encourage you to disclose the matter to your mother who could understand the issue and put-forth this matter in a reasonable matter to your father. This might look senseless, I have dealt with many cybercrime cases including revenge porn. When you disclose necessary information to your parents you have nothing to be afraid of. No one could hurt you in the presence of your parents. DO NOT attempt to restore conversations or go to the wishes of his needs. When things are out of control, get in touch with an Advocate who can help you register an FIR against the person and thereby taking action on the matter. On the other hand, WhatsApp cannot be hacked that easily. You can get in touch to discuss the matter of How he is accessing your WhatsApp data and let us stop it right away to avoid further trouble.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers