75 lc froad i invested in portfolio management service and now no any

21-Sep-2023 (In Cyber Crime Law)
Take name of portfolio management service And now don't credit my payment last 3 nov 2020 to till now and everyday doing process name of credit and demand new deposit I do this last 34 month but my payment not credit
Answers (2)

Answer #1
798 votes
hello sir according to your query you can file and FIR of this person according to cyber crime cases for the more query please contact me immediately I will write your FIR according to the law and according to Indian panel code 420 406 further more query please contact me immediately definitely I will help you
Answer #2
855 votes
Please file a police complaint to your nearest police station.. Where are you from? And whit this you can file a recovery suit in the court for your money, it is clearly case of cheating so better go to the police station make a draft of your complaint through a lawyer

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."