Wrongful arrest: Request for bail

In Criminal Law
Under Sec 21 (c)/29 of NDPS Act my brother was arrested on 16 Apr 2020 by local Police. We have lost our case in District Court and applied to Kolkata High Court. Wrongfully my brother arrested with his friends. But till date we can't release him. Already main accused has granted bail and my innocent brother presently in Jail. Please give suggestions what I do.

you have to apply for bail prayer petition in High Court again if rejected to grant bail again by the court is the chargesheet submitted by the police i need all the details what is your jurisdiction place...

Hello,

I have been through your query but for answering you in a better way I need a few more details. Some key details are missing in the query and as such its not possible to guide you in a legal manner. 

Regards,

Shayan

in case the main accused has been already enlarged on bail then the district judge ought to have granted bail to your brother. that being said I think its a fit case to apply for bail from the high court. Its advisable that you get the case documents including the fir complaint seizure list arrest memo and bail orders of the main accused vetted by a lawyer of the high court and take it from there to get your brother out on bail.