Woman filed a case compelling to marry her whom never met before

I had a friend in Facebook and we used to speak casually but till the date we both haven't met each other. Once marriage proposal was rised but later I rejected it since I wasn't happy with the person after knowing much about her. She have now filed a police case stating that I have rejected her marriage proposal and she needs a reason for it. Police have contacted me to visit police station and give in writing. But I'm not really sure about what's really going on. I really don't wanna marry her since u have never met her. Is there any solution for this? Please help me with this which has taken me to commit sucide level. I'm really fustrated

You don't give any thing in writing to the potlice station.If they record any statement / thing in to the police station ,Please not to sign any matter.It is always better to keep mum and keep contact your Advocate.and entire evidence.

No need to be so upset about it. You can safely go to police station and tell them that rejecting a marriage proposal is no crime, and you cannot be compelled to marry any one against your wishes.If she has a real case also she has to go to civil court.

Sir, First I clarify that as per the law, nobody to compel to anybody to marriage except mis behavior with Girl. I suggest you that, you better to get anticipatory bail before going to give your statement to the Police officer towards her Complaint.

Dear client
Cool down you need not to worry and also you need not go to the station it is not necessary it is not an offense if go the station they will misuse the situation you have facing now , marriage can't be compel by one.if may file against you in station you may take anticipatry bail by courtof law.