Wife files case u/s 498a against husband & living separate for 3 years

what are the chances of my wife winning, if she files a dv or 498 case against me after having left my house for 3 years.

There are very less chance for her to win but still its depends upon the facts of the case and evidence she produce before court ... and skill of your advocate ..this is only advice i can give to you thanks

Even if your wife left your house for more than 3 years than also she is eligible to file different cases against you as her right is still there and also she is eligible for maintenance also with rega

you can file petition under secretion 9 of Hindu Marriage Act before the court of District Judge or before family court for the restitution of conjugal rights or you can file a case for divorce before the Court