Wife filed false complaint, any effect on government job?

16-Jun-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Due to marital discord with my wife, she has given a written complaint against me in CAW Cell, PS Kirti Nagar. The complaint attracts sections 498A, 406, 376, 377 etc. As on date, social counselling will start in the next week. My question is being a government employee, will I be suspended? Will I be arrested? Has the criminal complaint against me would, in any kind, affect my career growth?

Answer #1
Your carrer willnot be affected however now there is a provision of antisepetary bail where bail is granted nd u will not b arrested but the contents of FIR plays a crutial role . That can affect grant of bail. 376 section is of rape nd its very serious allegation so hire a lawyer nd continue. You can contact me as and when needed here to assists you with d same