Wife filed a case under 498 want to save the family

My wife filed a 498a and my 14 family members and after investigation police department have given B Final report saying that it's false case.Now my wife filed a protest petition against that report and rejected the B Final report submitted by police.please anyone help me to save my family from this case as all members are staying separately.

Answers (3)

You can file a criminal revision case in high court regarding the 498a, mean while why don't you ask/file a divorce case against her. But you have not clear why she has filed 498a, there must be some reasons, simply she might have not filed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear sir,
As per your query, youc file a quashing petitiion befor Hinble Hugh court of Karnataka seeking quash all proceedings before concern magistrate court, atleast you can get quash order in favor your relatives who stays separtly.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

If the B report has been rejected, then you need to appear before the court upon service of summons and contest the case. You need to contend that it is a false case and no such incident of dowry demand has happened.

You can also approach the high court for quashing the proceeding.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My brotheri s been charged after 10 years of his marriage on section 498A and 407 and many others . we need to know how criticial it can get . as two …

Read More

I am from Hindu Brahmin clan  my late wife  who commited sucide on 26'th May 2016 we got married in year 2005,reason of her sucide was, …

Read More

Hi Sir, Me and my wife are Hindu by religion.My wife filed a false 498a case against me and my parents in May 2016.We had to get bail and it is in tri…

Read More

Filed divorce case .Wide filed 498A,RCR,Maintenance cases on me 5 years back.We are staying separately from last 8 years.Both Divorce and 498a cases a…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue