×

Wife filed a case under 498 want to save the family

My wife filed a 498a and my 14 family members and after investigation police department have given B Final report saying that it's false case.Now my wife filed a protest petition against that report and rejected the B Final report submitted by police.please anyone help me to save my family from this case as all members are staying separately.

You can file a criminal revision case in high court regarding the 498a, mean while why don't you ask/file a divorce case against her. But you have not clear why she has filed 498a, there must be some reasons, simply she might have not filed.

Dear sir,
As per your query, youc file a quashing petitiion befor Hinble Hugh court of Karnataka seeking quash all proceedings before concern magistrate court, atleast you can get quash order in favor your relatives who stays separtly.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

If the B report has been rejected, then you need to appear before the court upon service of summons and contest the case. You need to contend that it is a false case and no such incident of dowry demand has happened.

You can also approach the high court for quashing the proceeding.