Wife filed a case under 498 and 420 against the husband

Hi Sir I stating alone with my wife in Hyderabad but she put on case 498 and 420 (regarding my date of birth).this month my parents and myself attended court.pls suggest how submit cross pticion against to her.

Answers (4)

224 votes

File a Quash petition under Section 482 of Cr.P.C in High Court to quash the charges if the charges are false, then you have a bright chance of charges might get quashed but you need strong ground beyond reasonable doubt to prove your innocence or you can file Discharge Petition in Trial Court.

Hope my answer will satisfies your query. Good luck.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

318 votes

Hello Sir,

First appearance is mandatory. You can file quash petition before the Hon'ble High Court, if the grounds alleged against you are false the Court look into the matter and pass orders in your favour.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
321 votes

Hope you have advocate to proceed your case better take proper steps n consult with advocate in a case without proper documentation I provide you proper guidance so better to contact with all relevant documents

257 votes

If you intentionally disclose any false information regarding your personal details to your wife, that amounts mental harassment. You have to attend on the hearing day. If you want settle this issue with your wife by mutual understanding then it is easy for you to come out from the case

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles