Wife filed a case under 498 and 420 against the husband

Hi Sir I stating alone with my wife in Hyderabad but she put on case 498 and 420 (regarding my date of birth).this month my parents and myself attended court.pls suggest how submit cross pticion against to her.

If you intentionally disclose any false information regarding your personal details to your wife, that amounts mental harassment. You have to attend on the hearing day. If you want settle this issue with your wife by mutual understanding then it is easy for you to come out from the case

Hello Sir,

First appearance is mandatory. You can file quash petition before the Hon'ble High Court, if the grounds alleged against you are false the Court look into the matter and pass orders in your favour.

File a Quash petition under Section 482 of Cr.P.C in High Court to quash the charges if the charges are false, then you have a bright chance of charges might get quashed but you need strong ground beyond reasonable doubt to prove your innocence or you can file Discharge Petition in Trial Court.

Hope my answer will satisfies your query. Good luck.